- Proud of our Heavy Duty POLY 5 SERIES carpet.
The secret to this unique and rugged carpet is in its heavy duty denier fiber construction, which allows the carpet to virtually ignore abuse. “Options” is the key to this product line -colors, sizes, patterns. So heavy duty, it comes with a 5 year limited wear warranty.
- Skate/Spike Resistant
- Recessed or Surface use / UV fade resistant / Indoors or Out
- Available in rolls, tiles, or custom lengths to give you just the right option for your application
- Tiles are great for entryways, foyers, temporary flooring
Applications: High traffic entrances, pro shops, club houses, weight rooms, indoor/outdoor, temporary flooring
Made of: Blend of 18-240 dpf solution dyed UV stabilized olefin fiber (polypropylene) with a non-skid synthetic rubber backing
- Weight: .8 lbs / square foot (total weight)
- Face Fiber- 50-52 oz/sqyd | Primary Backing– 8.5 oz/sqyd
- Backing– (natural & synthetic rubber) 22-24 oz/sqyd
Rolls- 39″x50′, 78″x50′ (Call for a custom cut length
Tiles- 18″x18″ | 19.5″x19.5″ | 24″x24″ | 36″x36″
– Cut Resistance: Products shall resist golf spikes, ice skates, or skis when glued with approved outdoor adhesive under normal use conditions
– Colorfastness: all colors show a rating of not less than “good” after exposure to 500 Standard Fading Hours, testing as specified in Method 5660 of FTMS CCC-T-1916
– Abrasion Resistance: Wear index in excess of 12,000 revolutions, Taber Abrader, H-10 wheels, with weights of 1000 grams per wheel
– Acoustical properties: Noise reduction coefficient rating NRC .25-.35 when tested per ASTM C423-68. Impact noise rating is .14.
– Flammability: Products shall pass the requirements of DOC FF 1-70, 2-70, and ASTM E648, along with ASTM R662 smoke generation
– Miscellaneous: Resistant to Carpet Beetles, Vermin (per ASTM D-1116-65T) and Fungus (FTMS Method 5762)
– Use powerful industrial vacuum with beater or brush action for best results
– Clean via any commercially accepted carpet cleaning method, such as steam cleaning, hosing down, or wet cleaning
– Most solvents may be used to remove spots of oil, paint, etc. Diluted chlorine bleach has no adverse effect on colors.
– Caution: When using industrial strength solvents/detergents, apply to the rag only (not directly to the carpet). Make sure the solvents are not allowed to soak into the rubber backing, as it will destroy it.